Use this guide if you're looking to integrate RocketForms with Simvoly
Step 1: Ensure that the URL is set as a "Target URL" inside of RocketForms
- Inside of RocketForms go to "Add to Site"
- In the target URL page add your url. For example: https://yourdomain.simvoly.com/*
Step 2: Add Your RocketForms Pixel Script to the Header Section of the Site:
1) Inside of Simvoly, click on the Settings Gear
2) Click "Custom Code" then past the following script into the
If the form is set to pop-up then that's all that you need to do. You can stop there. if you're looking to embed the form, then keep reading.
Step 3: If Embedding The Form Only
- Click "Add Widget" on the right hand tools panel
- Scroll down to "Other" and choose "Code"
- Drag the Code Widget anywhere into the page
- Paste the following code into the box:
<div class="leadforms-embd-form"><!-- First form -->