Follow the instructions below to integrate your RocketForm with Hubspot.
Step 1: Turn on the Hubspot Integration
Inside of yourRocketForm Builder, Go to Lead Delivery
- Scroll down to the Email Service & CRM Section
- Flip the Hubspot Switch to the "On" position
Step 2: Add your HubSpot API Key & List ID
Note: You can only push leads into "Static" Hubspot lists. It's not possible to send leads to a "Dynamic List". For this reason, please only use static lists when connecting your form to Hubspot.
- Sign into your Hubspot Account
- Grab your Hubspot API Key and add it your RocketForm Dashboard in the Hubspot API Key field
- Next, get the List ID for the list that you want to push leads into. To find your list ID, open your list and look for the number at the end of the URL. In the example below, the list ID is "1".
- Copy your List ID into your field labeled "Hubspot List ID" and click the Save button in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
Step 3: Review Your Hubspot Fields
Before attempting to send a field from a RocketForm to your Hubspot list, be sure that all of the fields that you need exist in your Hubspot account.
HubSpot has a wide variety of different fields by default. The full list is available in Settings -> Properties. If you click on any property in the list, the details will be opened, there you can see an icon like “/“, if you click it, you will see the internal name of the property. You will use the internal properly name when setting your “HubSpot field name” inside your RocketForm.
Step 4: Tell RocketForms Which Fields to Push Into Hubspot
Now that you have connected Hubspot to your RocketForm, the next step is to tell RocketForms which fields/steps to send to your list.
You can push every single step and field, or you can pick and choose which fields/steps you want to send.
Configuring Form Fields
Follow the steps below to send form fields to Hubspot:
- Inside of your RocketForms Builder, go to Steps
- Click on a Step that you want to send to Hubspot. Let's say that it's the Contact Form
- Upon clicking on "Contact Form" the step with the fields should open on the left hand side of the screen.
- Click into one of the form fields. For example, let's open the email Email field:
- When open, scroll down to the integrations area and flip the Hubspot switch to the ON position.
- Now add the field name. Since this is the email field, we're going to add "email" into the field. Then click the Save Form Field button below.
- Repeat the process for any other fields that you'd like to push to your Hubspot List.
In addition to form fields, you can also push steps responses into your Hubspot List. For example, if you're building an insurance form and you're asking someone why they're looking for insurance, then you can capture one of the responses and push it into Hubspot.
In this example, we're going to push this response into Hubspot.
- First, make sure that the field exits within Hubspot. We created a field in Hubspot and named it "Why"
- Now that the Hubspot field is created, we can go back to the form inside of RocketForms and click on the step that we want to send to our list. You need to click on the step in-order to access the Hubspot field name.
- Once opened scroll down to "Advanced Options" and flip the Hubspot Switch to the "on" position.
- Next, add the field from Hubspot. In this case, it's "WHY"
- Then scroll up and Click "Save"
- Repeat for any other step that you want to add.
That's it! Give your form a test on your live site and you should see all of the fields push into your Hubspot List. From there, you can fire off automated responses from your Hubspot account and add leads to your Hubspot CRM.
If you need help, or run into any issues feel free to reach out.